Wednesday, December 1, 2010

one month

Just one month left in this year. I can't believe it is almost over. This has been one of the worst years. So much sadness and disappointments and worry. From my sister being homeless, to my dad passing away, my son and his wife splitting and then divorcing, a car accident, what else?? Just a sad hard year. Seems one thing after another has been happening. I told Johnny I was so afraid of what was going to happen next. I haven't been sleeping good worrying about it. But then I have my sweet Taigen who hugs my neck so hard and tells me "I love you mamaw"...that bring hope and light into my life. I don't know what my life would be without this sweet little blessing.

1 comment:

Briana Johnson said...

Louise, I am so glad to read of the joy he brings into your life. I truly am, I can always feel how much love you have for him through the things you say. You are both so lucky to have each other. I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas together.