Tuesday, April 26, 2016

It has really been busy around the little farm. We are trying to burn off a huge brush pile that we "bought" when we bought the house. My plan is to make that area a little herb garden. I would like to add a little Fairy Garden too. I think those are just so cute. I have a plan on what I want to grow in that area. Hopefully one more burn session and we will have it all gone. I'm telling you, it was HUGE! We will always have a brush pile with 5 acres and lots of trees, but our brush pile will be more off the side of the property instead of right in the middle of it. We will be planing our regular garden soon. We are looking for someone to till the area now. I wish we had a tractor, I would SO ride it! Finished some dolls for my sweet lady in Washington DC. This was one of the hardest patterns I have ever done. I hope she never asks me to do these again. They were not fun. They are the size of a toddler. No kidding! But I love the colors she chose to make them. They are so happy and bright. I also made the 2 little Dinky Babies Annie and Rootie. They are so cute. I wasn't sure on the face but I really love how it looks. Love their sweet little faces. Now I'm getting ready to start another order. I'll post pictures of those when I get them done. I've been scrapbooking alot from classes I'm taking on Big Picture...I am so glad I joined Big Picture Classes. I have had so much fun taking these classes and I have learned so much. I have learned alot on my Silhouette. That machine is limitless on what it can do. Seriously so much fun. A couple of my favorite right now are any Paige's Pages, and I just finished Jen Schow Watercoloring Script. Seriously some good classes. A few layouts from the classes
There are so many others. I will just start with these for now. It has brought my scrapbooking to a whole new level. And I'm really loving it. Well off to sub right now. 5th graders. Subbed 4th grade yesterday and I'm still loving it. These kids are so much fun. They just crack me up every day. Even the ones who are a little misunderstood make my day. ta-ta for now! Louise

No comments: